Sounds interesting to you? Have a look below and reach out to us!
DATA MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
Data Management Consultants with a functional and/or technical profile seeking to bridge the gap between Business and IT in order to deliver value-added solutions to our clients. We are interested in individuals having experience with Data Management from various industries (Finance & Insurance, Pharma & Lifesciences, Utilities & Telco) and able to understand client needs, participate in business requirements gathering, functional analysis and to propose and implement relevant MDM, Data Virtualization, Big Data solutions, Data Quality solutions to our clients.
Functional and / or technical knowledge of the following general capabilities is required:
- Data modeling
- Data governance
- Data architectures
- Data quality management
- Integration mechanisms
- Business services and workflow functionality
Understanding of the functional context is a plus (customer analytics, risk management, marketing automation, etc.).
Typical roles will involve working within a team to perform some or all of the following:
- Driving, participating in the development of strategies and plans for data solutions
- Driving, participating, supervising and reviewing technology diagnosis and assessment activities
- Driving, participating in business requirements and functional analysis
- Designing data solutions taking into account the business and technical requirements
- Driving, participating in technology architecture/framework and infrastructure design activities
- Data modeling and data architecture design / implementation
- Driving and developing ETL, data integration and data conversion design / implementation
- Driving and developing data quality and governance capabilities
- Project management
- Build and maintain client relationship
- 1 to 5+ years of working experience in the field of Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality and/or Data Integration
- Good communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Fluent interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and flexible
- 1 to 5+ years of experience with data management solutions is a plus. Think about vendors like Collibra, Informatica, Alation, TIBCO, SAS, IBM...
- Proven ability to demonstrate analytical and creative thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities in time
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Preferable trilingual: English (requirement) and/or Dutch, French, German
- Readiness to travel in Belgium and potentially abroad
- Bachelor or Master degree
Datalumen is an equal opportunities employer.
Junior – Medior - Senior