As an Engineer, you have an advanced technical data-oriented profile. We are interested in professionals with solution delivery experience to address complex data management challenges. You can implement relevant Master Data Management, Data Virtualization, Business Glossaries, Data Catalog, Big Data solutions and/or Data Quality solutions.
You will be:
- designing and implementing:
- data solutions taking into account the functional and technical requirements
- data modeling and data architecture
- data integration and conversion
- developing data quality and governance capabilities
Your qualifications are:
- 5+ years experience in Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality and/or Data Integration
- 5+ years of experience with data management platforms such as Collibra, Informatica, Alation, TIBCO, SAS, IBM...
- an analytical and creative mind
- proven ability to deliver in time
- preferably trilingual: English (requirement), Dutch and/or French
- good communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- strong interpersonal skills, such as being able to work in a team as well as autonomously
- flexibility and ableness to work under pressure
- willingness to travel across Belgium and potentially abroad
Your academic requirements are:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
Datalumen is an equal opportunities employer.
Primary Location: Belgium
Job Level: Senior - Expert
Contract Type: Payroll, contractors and freelance