The reality you are facing every day is no secret: diverse and distributed data, with questionable quality. As a result, your IT, and potentially the rest of your organization, is under tremendous pressure because self-service tends to be much more complex than expected.
So, how could you unlock the full potential of data, with reliable performance, in a governed way while keeping security in mind?
Data virtualization is likely your best answer.
Gartner predicts that by 2018, organizations with data virtualization capabilities will spend 40% less on building and managing data integration processes for connecting distributed data assets.
Don’t miss our webinar “How to Accelerate Self-service Analytics with Data Virtualization?”.
In 45 minutes you will learn:
- How data virtualization differs from traditional data integration approaches
- Best practices, do’s and don’ts and practical use cases:
- Find the right data efficiently, even when we are not familiar with the data models.
- Browse the catalog and discover both internal and external data.
- Enrich the metadata with tags, annotations and comments to foster collaboration.
- Understand relationships and associations in the data, even across sources.
- Build and share customized views of the data.
- Share the data responsibly with multiple BI tools.
- Safeguard that you only deliver the safe data with fine-grained security capabilities, including authentication, authorization and encryption.